Cherokee 45 Expand

Cherokee 45

New

More info

Prices

From: 1.250 €/day (It depends on the season)

The price includes skipper, standard equipment, dinghy, mooring at base port, tableware and kitchenware, linens and towels, full insurance for the boat and personal insurance accidents an taxes.

The price does not include FUEL, mooring out of base port or VAT.

Paymetn form

30% when booking, by bank transfer or credit card. The remaining 70% in cash when boarding.


Equipment:

  • Windlass
  • VHF
  • GPS
  • Radar
  • Stereo CD
  • Hot water
  • Electric Fridge
  • Table at cockpit
  • Bimini awning
  • Swim ladder
  • Shower at cockpit
  • Snorkel equipment
  • 220 V installation
  • Teka bañera de popa
  • Outdoor cushions at the stern
  • Battery Charger
  • Liferaft
  • Radio beacon

Data sheet

Camarotes invitados1
Pax10
Eslora14 m
Manga3,80 m
LocalizaciónMarina Botafoch
Motores2 x 450 CV
Baños1

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hosting/www/eivissalovers.com/public/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 198

Valiant 750 Cruiser

Exponent of the Vanguard series, this model of 7,5m length is characterized by a fully equipped day finish

Features subject to the offer at the time of booking. If you have any doubts about it.

Contact us
Luxury rental

For any questions do not hesitate to contact us, through the contact you have below.

Ask a question about this product

Accept

Solicitamos su permiso para obtener datos estadísticos de su navegación en esta web, en cumplimiento del Real Decreto-ley 13/2012. Si continúa navegando consideramos que acepta el uso de cookies. Más información